Developed in Europe, Polytech Plastics is the first company to introduce the innovative DeskGlue Technology© system to the Australian market. This system allows us to glue Methacrylate (PMMA or acrylic) and Polycarbonate (PC) with amazing results. Traditional glues are based only on the glue’s characteristics and therefore, on the manual expertise of the operator.
The advantages of this process ( indeed a whole system) for plastic fabrication:
- Glue drying time is reduced from 30 mins – 12 hours down to 1 -15 mins. This means costs are reduced due to time saving, and you are getting the best value for money.
- DeskGlue Technology© requires the exclusive use of 20 glues, dedicated to every gluing situation, compared with traditional glues which are poorly suited to the processing need.
- DeskGlue Technology© allows for productive return close to 100% without any waste thanks to the glue’s flexibility, the gluing easiness, and the perfect control obtained on the catalysis process that cancel the majority of the conditional variables.
- DeskGlue Technology© is based on gluing techniques (protocols) specially created, developed and subject to copyright. A practical and detailed schedule is dedicated to every kind of gluing, instructing the operator quickly on how to approach the gluing process.
- DeskGlue Technology© is not only a new series of glue, but a system that includes tools, equipment, exclusive training and a consulting and assistance program.
This ensure you get QUALITY, VISUAL ENHANCEMENT , STRENGTH , COST SAVINGS on your finished product.