POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) has the capability to fabricate many specialised wear plates and wear strips using the most effective, economical and long life plastic.
Some of the plastics used in the fabrication of these units are OMEGA-AMIDE® Nylons; OMEGA-CHEM® PVC; OMEGA-TAL® Acetal (POM) OMEGA-TECH® HDPE; OMEGA-PEEK® PEEK; OMEGA-ULTRA® Ultra high density Polyethylene; OMEGA-GLYDE® PTFE Teflon and other Engineering PLASTICS.
Some of the advantages of Plastic Wear Plates and Wear Strips are:
- Corrosion and chemical resistant
- Longer wear life than metals
- Longer wear life on sheave & pulley
- Ease of maintenance
- Easier and faster fabrication
- No need for painting
- Lower noise levels
Some of the situations that plastics wear plates and wear strips can be used in are:
- Tower packing plates
- Slide plates
- Conveyor guides
- Trucks and other heavy machinery
- Wear curves
- Bulk storage wear plates
POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) use a 5 step solution process:
- Briefing/Listening: we find out what your requirements and goals are. We ask questions to clarify those points
- Experience/Knowledge: we have the experience and have done it. We have the knowledge as to what works
- Application/Design: we can design for you. We can apply what we have done before to your request or start with an entirely new design concept
- Engineering/Recommendation: engineer your product and recommend the right PLASTIC, thickness, design to meet your needs economically
- Prototyping/Production: we can prototype to ensure everything is right then we can commence production in long or short runs.