POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) has the capability to fabricate many specialised extraction rigs or test rigs in PLASTICS for the Mining Industry, Oil & Gas Industry and the Chemical Industry.
POLTECH PLASTICS has the knowledge and know how to design these extraction rigs and test rigs using the most effective, economical and long life Plastic and then they have the ability to fabricate it in-house with their up-to-date equipment. Some of the Plastics they use in the fabrication of these units are OMEGA-PRO® Polypropylene; OMEGA-CHEM® PVC; OMEGA-FLUOR® PVDF (including fleece backing for FRP reinforcement); OMEGA-TECH® HDPE; OMEGA-GLAS® Acrylic PMMA (so that the process is visible for testing and improvement); OMEGA-GARD ® Polycarbonate and OMEGA-FLEX Plasticise PVC.
POLYTECH PLASTICS also has a steel fabrication shop so that they can provide the full system of extraction rigs and test rigs by welding steel or stainless steel and aluminium.
Some of the items that can be produced in Plastic are:
- Extraction Rigs
- Test Rigs
- Precipitation tanks
- Electro- winning cells
- Separation tanks
- Screens & screen bodies
- Settling cells
POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) use a 5 step solution process:
- Briefing/Listening: we find out what your requirements and goals are. We ask questions to clarify those points
- Experience/Knowledge: we have the experience and have done it. We have the knowledge as to what works
- Application/Design: we can design for you. We can apply what we have done before to your request or start with an entirely new design concept
- Engineering/Recommendation: engineer your product and recommend the right PLASTIC, thickness, design to meet your needs economically
- Prototyping/Production: we can prototype to ensure everything is right then we can commence production in long or short runs.