POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) has the capability to fabricate many specialised Electrical Insulators for many industries.
POLTECH PLASTICS has the knowledge and know how to design these Electrical Insulators using the most effective, economical and long life Plastic and then they have the ability to fabricate it in-house with their up-to-date equipment. Some of the Plastics they use in the fabrication of these units are OMEGA-AMIDE® Nylons; OMEGA-CHEM® PVC; OMEGA-TAL® Acetal (POM) OMEGA-TECH® HDPE; OMEGA-PEEK® PEEK; OMEGA-ULTRA® Ultra high density Polyethylene; OMEGA-GLYDE® PTFE Teflon; OMEGA-LATEX® Rubber; OMEGA-THANE ® Polyurethane; OMEGA-CRYO ® PCTFE and other Engineering PLASTICS.
Some of the advantages of Plastic or Electrical Insulators are:
- Corrosion and chemical resistant
- Ease of maintenance
- Easier and faster fabrication
- No need for painting
- Lower noise levels
POLYTECH PLASTICS knows the special characteristics of each Plastic and can recommend the right plastic to get the best performance in your application- electrical conductivity, electrical resistivity, arc resistance etc. – we know these terms, their figures for each Plastic and how to apply then in your application.
Some of the situations that Plastic or Rubber Electrical Insulators can be used in are:
- Isolation pads
- Anti-static applications
- Electrical connection protectors
- Conveyor belt applications
- Trucks and other heavy machinery
POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) use a 5 step solution process
- Briefing/Listening: we find out what your requirements and goals are. We ask questions to clarify those points
- Experience/Knowledge: we have the experience and have done it. We have the knowledge as to what works
- Application/Design: we can design for you. We can apply what we have done before to your request or start with an entirely new design concept
- Engineering/Recommendation: engineer your product and recommend the right PLASTIC, thickness, design to meet your needs economically
- Prototyping/Production: we can prototype to ensure everything is right then we can commence production in long or short runs.