POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) carry and produce many shapes from all forms of rubber products under the OMEGA-LATEX® Brand name to meet challenging situations in many Industries.
- Has very good weathering resistance
- Low permeability to air, with good physical properties
- Poor resistance to petroleum based fluids
- Is widely used in areas where excellent ozone and chemical resistance qualities are required in combination with resistance to ageing. Its major limitation is a poor resistance to liquid petroleum products
HYGIENIC WHITE RUBBER
- Specially formulated from natural rubbers for use in the Food Industry.
- Can be used in most applications where a hygienic and non marking rubber is required.
- Has a Shore hardness of 45 -55 witha maximum working temperature of 70°C
- Insertion rubber is reinforced with cotton fabric which gives the extra strength required for many industrial applications
- Insertion rubber is used for gaskets, packing, matting and dust curtains, conveyor belts and many other applications.
- Insertion Rubber can be supplied in NATURAL INSERTION RUBBER and oil resistant NEOPRENE INSERTION RUBBER
- Has a wide range of industrial uses such as packing, gaskets, dust curtains, shock and sound absorption.
- Has excellent physical properties including abrasion and cut resistance, but has poor resistance to oils and similar solvents.
- The first commercial synthetic rubber developed.
- Mechanical, chemical and structural properties similar to natural rubber
- Excellent UV and water resistance with very good abrasion resistance
- Good resistance to aromatics and non aromatic fuels and alkalis, fair acid resistance. Fair to poor solvent resistance.
- Incompatible with synthetic lubricants
- Very good compression set and flex cracking characteristics
- Temperature range -53°C to +150°C
- Specially formulated for all applications where rubber can provide protection from high abrasive wear.
- Typical applications are chute and bin linings, pipe linings, flotation cell linings and impellors etc.
- Nitrile compound rubber shows excellent resistance to petroleum based fluids and moderate resistance to aromatics.
- It has excellent physical properties.
- Viton ® is a synthetic rubber Elastomer well known for its excellent heat resistance -45°C to + 325°C. It offers excellent resistance to aggressive fuels and chemicals, including aromatic, halogenated and aliphatic solvents and aromatic fuels
- Good oxidation resistance, very good compression set & water resistance
- Excellent performance with acids, but poor with alkalis
- Maximum elongation – approximately 250%
DOWNLOAD – More information, technical specifications and delivery program