QAS International ISO 9001 registered company
As a leading Australian plastics fabricator of custom products, components and displays, we’re committed to assuring top-tier quality of product – and that’s why Polytech Plastics is proud to be a QAS International ISO 9001 registered company. We’ve been ISO 9001:2015 certified every year, and we’ve just re-committed to our ISO quality for 2021.
Since 1981, Polytech Plastics has specialised in the fabrication of acrylics and custom plastics using a range of materials.
We’re certified for work with:
- Plasticised PVC
- Acetal (POM)
- Polyamide nylons (PA)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- PVC foam
- Teflon (PTFE)
- Acrylonitrile, butadiene & styrene (ABS)
- Acrylic (PMMA)
- High-impact polystyrene
- Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC)
- Ethylene-chlorotrifluoroethylene (CTFE)
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polyamide-imide (PAI)
- Polychlorotrifluoroethylene (PCTFE)
- Polyetheretherketone (PEEK)
- Polyester terephthalate glycol (PETG)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PETE)
- Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene
Polytech Plastics fabricates, stocks and provides an extensive range of plastics in all manner of applications. We can design plastic, print plastic, fabricate plastic, weld plastic, vacuum form plastic, bend plastic and cut plastic to size!
Want to know more about our services and certifications? Ready to jump straight and get a job quoted? Get in contact today!
You can reach us on (08) 9412 3999 or firstname.lastname@example.org