Polytech Plastics (Australasia) is heavily involved in the supply and machining of PLASTIC products to the MINING INDUSTRY. Polytech Plastics (Australasia) has been involved in the mining industry for many years and their services include design work, product development, engineering solutions to produce innovative answers to you requests as well as being able to manufacture these items in either small or large runs. We know the benefits of plastics and can apply them in your situation to bring improvements in the mining industry. Some of these benefits are:
- Lower maintenance costs
- Less downtime
- Less weight converting to lower energy costs
- Ability to test production in small scale before committing to large capital expenditure
- Help in compliance with OH & S legislation
- Higher production output
- Test rings: Hydrometallurgy test rigs; Solvent extraction rigs; Leach test rigs; Slump test rigs
- Laboratory equipment: Laboratory benches specialised to suit chemicals being used
- Filter plates: Electro winning cells, screens, separator plates
- Flow promotion liners: Hoppers, chutes, bulk linings
- Tanks: chemical tanks, mixing tanks, grey water tanks, recycling tanks, separation tanks
- Ponds/ Tank liners / Bunding – predominantly HDPE
- Machine guarding in HDPE, Polycarbonate – machine guards, conveyor guards
- Viewing panels up to 63mm thick acrylic and 32mm Bullet proof Polycarbonate composite panels
- Pipelines: HDPE, Polypropylene, CPVC, PVC-U for water, acid and base line
- Packings, Load bearing plates, Gluts for pipelines HDPE, UHMWPE
- Wear parts, wear strips, impact beds, impact plates at change of direction on conveyors etc HDPE, NYLON, ACETAL, UHMWPE
- Engineering parts: Bushes , bearings, gears, sheaves, pulleys, seals gaskets, rings, washers, seals , seats NYLON, ACETAL, HDPE, TEFLON, PEEK, PETP
- Electrical insulators
- Pole protectors
- Safety items: Lock out boxes, signage, Safety boards, Tag dispensers
- Filtration equipment: aquariums, pumping lines, bioballs.
Polytech Plastics delivers the most cost-effective solutions for all of your plastic sheet, rod and tube requirements. We import from world-leading suppliers of semi-finished thermoplastic products to ensure that our clients get only the very best quality. Innovative Applications: POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia)...
Polytech Plastics offers a range of plastic printing services for advertising purposes. Working with a plastic that doesn’t take printing inks easily? We also offer the option of engraving your logo. Please enquire for details.
Polytech Plastics is an experienced provider of design and engineering advice and have experience from concept right through to mass production. Plastics lend themselves for prototyping and samples due to their machinability and properties. The clarity and formability of plastics enable you to replicate in miniature a...
For high-quality CNC machining in Perth, the team at Polytech Plastics can help. We carry a vast and diverse range of plastics in stock, and can CNC machine products to your required shape with very fast turnaround times. Our team has worked with CNC machining for many years, and we have the knowledge to create...
We can provide precision finishing for a wide range of applications, including Flame Polishing, Machine Polishing, Diamond Tipped Edge Polishing, Buffing, and Wet Sanding. POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) has two styles of machines in diamond edge polishers: The AMI BERMAQ is a machine for the machining and...
Developed in Europe, Polytech Plastics is the first company to introduce the innovative DeskGlue Technology© system to the Australian market. This system allows us to glue Methacrylate (PMMA or acrylic) and Polycarbonate (PC) with amazing results. Traditional glues are based only on the glue’s characteristics and...
With our newly installed cutting-edge Ingenia GmbH equipment, we have enhanced our capacity to deliver high-quality plastic welding services to a variety of Perth companies. We guarantee that our welding services meet all DVS standards (German standards – recognised worldwide). We can also modify or repair existing...
Vacuum forming converts a flat sheet of plastic to a 3D component. This is achieved by heating the plastic sheet and pressing it into a mould while a vacuum is applied from underneath. This is considered an efficient process for medium – to high-volume production, At Polytech Plastics, we use vacuum forming in...
Using the latest technology, we can custom form and bend plastic sheeting into any shape, and bend tubes, pipes and profiles. We use the Shannon Automatic Bending Machine for efficient mass production in plastic bending. The machine is equipped with an automatic feed system, existing of feed belts and a speed...
Polytech Plastics are offering a new Online Cut to Size ordering system. Download the spreadsheet to view and print the double sided brochure, and use the formulas to view relevant pricing. CUT-to-SIZE POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) carry a vast and diverse range of plastics in stock. We can...