Jetty Fenders & Bumpers
POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) has the capability to fabricate and install many styles of Jetty Fender and Bumpers for the Mining Industry, Oil & Gas Industry, Building & Construction Industry and the Marine Industry.
POLTECH PLASTICS has the knowledge and know how to design, fabricate and install these Plastic or Rubber Jetty Fenders and Bumpers using the most effective, economical and long life Plastic and then they have the ability to fabricate it in-house with their up-to-date equipment. Some of the Plastics used in the fabrication of these units are; OMEGA-TECH® HDPE-PE100; OMEGA-ULTRA® Ultra high molecular weight Polyethylene OMEGA-GLYDE® PTFE Teflon and OMEGA-THANE® Polyurethane.
POLYTECH PLASTICS also has a steel fabrication shop so that they can provide the full system of these Jetty Fenders or Bumpers by welding steel or stainless steel and aluminium. We have even used concrete and reinforcing, rubber and laminated products so that we can provide the full Solution for you.
Some of the situations that POLYTECH PLASTICS have provided Solutions in Plastic or Rubber Jetty Fenders and Bumpers are:
- HDPE and UHMWPE fenders for wharfs
- Rubbers seals and gasket systems for subsea caissons
- Glides for boat handling (PTFE Teflon)
- Catamaran docking bumpers
POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) use a 5 step solution process
- Briefing/Listening: we find out what your requirements and goals are. We ask questions to clarify those points
- Experience/Knowledge: we have the experience and have done it. We have the knowledge as to what works
- Application/Design: we can design for you. We can apply what we have done before to your request or start with an entirely new design concept
- Engineering/Recommendation: engineer your product and recommend the right PLASTIC, thickness, design to meet your needs economically
- Prototyping/Production: we can prototype to ensure everything is right then we can commence production in long or short runs.
“Experienced recommendations for all PLASTICS resulting in practical, economic SOLUTIONS”