POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) has the capability to fabricate and install many types of Plastic Plumbing products for the Mining Industry, Oil & Gas Industry, Building & Construction Industry, Marine Industry, Water Industry and the Chemical Industry.
Some of the Plastics used in the fabrication of these units are; OMEGA-TECH® HDPE-PE100; OMEGA-PRO® Polypropylene; OMEGA-CHEM® PVC; OMEGA-FLUOR® PVDF and OMEGA-CHLORO® CPVC.
POLYTECH PLASTICS also has a steel fabrication shop so that they can provide the full system of support for these Plastic Pipelines.
Some of the situations that POLYTECH PLASTICS have provided Solutions in Plastic Pipelines are:
- PVC Laboratory sinks
- Plaster traps
- Vented Photography troughs
- Custom fabricated Marine sewage tanks
- Ventilation Ducting
- Electrical Plating tanks
- Down draft vented silk screening tables
- Polypropylene Plumbing to mobile Gold rigs
- Square to round water drainage pit used for Freeway and Tunnel project
POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) use a 5 step solution process:
- Briefing/Listening: we find out what your requirements and goals are. We ask questions to clarify those points
- Experience/Knowledge: we have the experience and have done it. We have the knowledge as to what works
- Application/Design: we can design for you. We can apply what we have done before to your request or start with an entirely new design concept
- Engineering/Recommendation: engineer your product and recommend the right PLASTIC, thickness, design to meet your needs economically
- Prototyping/Production: we can prototype to ensure everything is right then we can commence production in long or short runs.
“Experienced recommendations for all PLASTICS resulting in practical, economic SOLUTIONS”