POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) has the capability to fabricate and install many styles of Plastic Machine Guards for the Mining Industry, Oil & Gas Industry, Building & Construction Industry, Marine Industry as well as general processing and manufacturing industries.
POLTECH PLASTICS has the knowledge and know how to design, fabricate and install these Plastic Machine guards using the most effective, economical and long life Plastic and then they have the ability to fabricate it in-house with their up-to-date equipment. Some of the Plastics they use in the fabrication of these units are OMEGA-GLAS® Acrylic; OMEGA-GARD® Polycarbonate (we have the MR10 mark resistant product and the AR abrasion resistant product to ensure longevity); OMEGA-GLAS® PETG as well as many other materials where a clear view is not required. OMEGA-GLAS® Acrylic has a 92% light transmission and OMEGA-GARD® Polycarbonate has an 89% light transmission factor so they are clearer than glass and half the weight.
POLYTECH PLASTICS also has a steel and aluminium fabrication shop so that they can provide the full system of support for these Plastic Machine guards.
Some of the situations that POLYTECH PLASTICS have provided Solutions in Plastic Machine and safety guards are:
- Manufacturing and process equipment
- Conveyor belt guards
- Cool room dividers
- Medical and chemical testing laboratories
- Underground mining applications
- Noise and dust barriers
Plastic guards can protect persons from moving machinery, dust, pollen, heat, cold, noise, rain & moisture, noxious chemicals and vapours, UV and other radiation. They can be fabricated in clear Plastics so that vision is retained or solid colour Plastics where this is not required.
POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) use a 5 step solution process:
- Briefing/Listening: we find out what your requirements and goals are. We ask questions to clarify those points
- Experience/Knowledge: we have the experience and have done it. We have the knowledge as to what works
- Application/Design: we can design for you. We can apply what we have done before to your request or start with an entirely new design concept
- Engineering/Recommendation: engineer your product and recommend the right PLASTIC, thickness, design to meet your needs economically
- Prototyping/Production: we can prototype to ensure everything is right then we can commence production in long or short runs.
“Experienced recommendations for all PLASTICS resulting in practical, economic SOLUTIONS”